Below is the link for captioning of the VRATE Expo and Users Guide to assist individuals who want captioning services.
URL of Event Captioning: check here on conference day
Users Guide to StreamText
1. Click on the URL assigned by the provider.
2. NOTE: This link can be opened on a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. If you
have trouble opening the link, try using a different internet search engine
(Google, IE, Firefox, Bing, etc.)
3. After opening the real-time page, you will see a green checkmark in the lower
right corner to indicate you are connected. If you see a yellow circle an
exclamation point, you are not connected.
4. Tabs at the top of the screen that will allow you to change the appearance of your real-time screen. Click on Theme, Font Size, Font Family, Background, and Text Color to
personalize the appearance of the real-time page.
5. If you uncheck the box under Scroll, real-time text will stop scrolling.
6. Click View Transcript to go back and review the text. While you are viewing
the transcript, real-time captions continue to run in the background. To return
to realtime, simply close the transcript.